- 1 Cup Oikos® Greek 0% Plain Yogurt
- 2 Tbsp. Olive oil
- 12 Plum Tomatoes, halves
- 1 large Sweet Onion, coarsely chopped
- 4 Garlic Cloves
- Salt and Pepper
- 2 Cups Vegetable Stock
- 1 Tbsp. Pesto or 1/4 cup shredded Basil leaves
Preheat oven 425 ° F
- Combine olive oil, tomatoes, onions, garlic and salt and pepper in a bowl and toss well to coat.
- Transfer to a sheet pan and oven roast for 25 minutes, or until browned.
- Place tomato mixture, vegetable stock in a soup pot and bring to a boil. Reduce heat and simmer 5 minute. Puree soup w/ yogurt. Add basil or pesto.