- 1-1/2 cups Dannon® Oikos® Plain Greek Nonfat Yogurt
- 1 naval orange, juice and zest
- 1/4 cup chopped cilantro
- 1 Tbsp. honey
- 1/4 tsp. red pepper flakes
- 1-1/2 cups Panko bread crumbs
- 1/4 cup sesame seeds
- 8 chicken strips or tenderloins
- Olive oil spray
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees Fahrenheit.
- In a bowl, combine yogurt, juice and zest, cilantro, honeyand red pepper flakes. Reserve 3/4 cup of the yogurt mixture.
- Soak chicken strips in the remaining mixture for 10 minutes.
- Combine Panko and sesame seeds on a dish and roll the coated strips in the bread crumb mixture to coat well.
- Place strips on a foil lined sheet pan and lightly spray with oil. Bake for 20 minutes or until golden brown.
- Serve strips with remaining yogurt mixture as a dip.