- 1 cup Greek 0% plain
- 1/4 cup thinly sliced green onions
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh cilantro
- Juice and zest of one lime
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 1 1/4 lbs white fish filets (such as red snapper, cod, haddock or tilapia)
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1 teaspoon smoked paprika
- 1/4 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 8 x 8-inch tortillas*
- 2 cups shredded lettuce
- 2 cups diced tomatoes
* Hard corn taco shall can be used in place of flour tortillas
Prep Time: 20 minutes
Cook/Rest Time: 35 minutes
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees F.
- Combine yogurt, green onions, cilantro, lime juice and zest, garlic, salt and pepper in a bowl; set aside.
- Place fish on a baking sheet brushed with vegetable oil. Combine cumin, paprika and red pepper in a small bowl and sprinkle over both sides of fish filets. Bake at 425 degrees F for 8- 10 minutes or until fish flakes easily with a fork or until desired degree of doneness.
- Break fish apart with a fork. Heat the tortillas according to package directions. Divide the fish evenly between the tortillas, and top with lettuce, tomatoes and crema. Serve immediately.
Serving Size: 2 tacos each
Amount per serving: Calories: 530 | Protein: 43g | Total Fat: 15g