- 2 cups milk
- 3/4 cup molasses
- 1 1/4 cups sugar
- 3/4 cup cornmeal
- 2 cups vanilla Greek yogurt
- 2 tablespoons butter (plus extra for greasing baking dish)
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1/2 teaspoon ginger
- 1/4 teaspoon nutmeg
- 1/4 teaspoon allspice
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Place 1 1/2 cups of milk in sauce pan over medium heat.
- Stir in molasses and sugar. When well incorporated turn heat to low.
- Slowly sprinkle cornmeal over mixture using a whisk to break up any lumps.
- Continue whisking for 8-10 minutes.
- Remove from heat, add yogurt and butter.
- Stir in all the spices.
- Pour into greased baking dish. Pour remaining 1/2 cup of milk on top of pudding.
- Bake for 1 hour until set.
- Serve with vanilla frozen yogurt.