- 2 teaspoons unsalted butter
- 1 large apple, cored, and thinly sliced, ideally unpeeled
- 2 teaspoons brown sugar
- Pinch of cinnamon or apple pie spice
- 1/2 cup low-fat granola
- 2 tablespoons ground flaxseed and/or wheat germ
- 1 cup Greek yogurt, honey or vanilla flavor
- Add butter to saucepan and melt over medium heat. Mix in the apple slices, brown sugar, and cinnamon or spice, sautéing for about 5 minutes. Add a tablespoon of water to pan, if necessary, if apple mixture gets too dry.
- In parfait or serving glasses, layer granola/flax/wheat germ, yogurt, and apples as desired, and serve.
Amount per serving: Calories: 230 | Protein: 13g | Total Fat: 6g