- 1-1/2 cupsDannon® All Natural Plain Lowfat Yogurt
- 1 lemon, juice and zest
- 1 orange, juice and zest
- 2 Tbsp. olive oil
- 2 tsp. chopped garlic
- 1/4 cup chopped parsley
- 1 tsp. paprika
- 1 tsp. curry powder, toasted
- 1 (3-1/2 lb.) boneless turkey breast, butterflied
- 1 tsp. kosher salt
- In a large bowl combine yogurt, juices and zests, olive oil, garlic, parsley and spices, and mix well. Pour 3/4 marinade over turkey and toss to coat completely. Let turkey marinate 1-2 hours (or overnight).
- Pre-heat grill.
- Salt turkey. Place skin side down on grill and cook, lid up, 10-12 minutes. Turn turkey and continue to cook, lid down, another 10-12 minutes.
- Let turkey stand 10-15 minutes before cutting and serving with remaining marinade.