- 2 Tbsp. Dannon® Oikos® Plain Greek Nonfat Yogurt
- 1 Tbsp. finely chopped, shelled, raw pistachios
- 1 Tbsp. steeped green tea, cooled to room temperature
- 1 Tbsp. thinly sliced green onion
- 1 tsp. finely chopped parsley
- 1 tsp. red wine vinegar
- 1/2 tsp. minced garlic
- Salt and freshly ground black pepper
- 3/4 cup frozen, shelled edamame
- 1/2 cup celery, thinly sliced
- 1/3 cup chopped marinated artichoke hearts
- 1/4 cup thinly sliced radishes
- 1 serving
- Place yogurt, pistachios, tea, onion, parsley, vinegar, and garlic in a small bowl. Season to taste with salt and pepper. Set aside.
- Defrost the edamame in the microwave according to the package directions. Let it cool to room temperature.
- Toss the edamame, celery, artichoke hearts, and radishes with the dressing and serve.