- 1 1/4 cups plain yogurt
- 3 pounds salmon fillet, with skin, pin bones removed
- 20 Kalamata olives, pitted, coarsely chopped
- 15 cherry tomatoes, finely chopped
- 1 1/2 teaspoons dried oregano
- 6 cloves fresh garlic, minced
- 2 tablespoons chopped
- Preheat oven to 375.
- Line strainer with a double layer of paper coffee filters. Set strainer over sink. Place yogurt into strainer and allow water to strain.
- Cover a baking pan with parchment paper. Place salmon onto pan. Set aside.
- In small bowl, mix olives, tomatoes, dried oregano and garlic. Remove 3/4 cup of yogurt and transfer to small bow. Mix in tablespoon of chopped dill. Spread dilled yogurt in thin layer over salmon. Top with olive/tomato mixture, evenly covering all of salmon. Bake for 30 minutes.
- Stir remaining tablespoon of dill with remaining yogurt. To serve, slice salmon and transfer to plates. Garnish each plate with a dollop of dill sauce and a fresh oregano sprig.
6 Servings (12 oz per serving)