- 1 1/2 cup finely ground cookie crumbs (graham cracker, vanilla wafer, gingersnap or chocolate cookie)
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 5 tablespoons melted butter
- 1 cup Greek 0% plain or vanilla
- 1/4 cup honey, divided
- 2 cups berries (sliced strawberries, blueberries, raspberries or combination)
Prep Time: 20 minutes
Rest Time: 15 minutes
- Combine crumbs, sugar and butter in a bowl, until well mixed. Press into the bottom and sides of a 9″ tart pan* with a removable bottom. Refrigerate crust for 20 minutes.
- Combine yogurt with 2 tablespoons of honey and spread over the crust. Decoratively arrange the berries over the yogurt and glaze with remaining honey. Refrigerate until ready to serve.
*can use a spring form pan to press crumbs on bottom and up 1” on sides.
Serving Size: 1 slice
Amount per serving: Calories: 210 | Protein: 4g | Total Fat: 9g