- 1 large English cucumber, cut into 2-inch chunks, divided
- 4 scallions, cut into 1-inch pieces
- 4 cups baby spinach leaves
- 2 cups Dannon® Oikos® Plain Greek Nonfat Yogurt, divided
- 1 cup vegetable stock*
- Salt and red pepper sauce to taste
- 2 servings
- In a blender or food processor, place cucumber, reserving 2 chunks. Combine scallions, spinach, 1 3/4 cups yogurt, and vegetable stock*; process until smooth. Add salt and red pepper sauce and continue to process.
- Divide soup among 4 chilled bowls and top each with a swirl of reserved yogurt and diced reserved cucumber.
* add more if needed