- 1 cup Dannon® Oikos® Plain or Vanilla Greek Nonfat Yogurt
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh tarragon, chives and parsley
- 1/2 tsp. hot red pepper sauce
- 1 lb. cooked, diced white chicken meat (2 cups)
- 1 medium pear, diced (1 cup)
- 1/2 cup plumped cranberries or cherries*
- 1/4 cup toasted pumpkin seeds, optional
- In a bowl, mix yogurt, herbs and hot sauce. Add chicken, pears and reconstituted fruit. Toss well to coat thoroughly.
- Cover and refrigerate until ready to serve.
- For each serving, top 1 cup salad with 1 Tbsp. pumpkin seed.
*Soak dried fruit in warm water for 5-6 minutes, drain and use as directed.