- 2 Tbsp. unsalted butter
- 1 small yellow onion, minced (1 cup)
- 1 large clove garlic, minced (1/2 tsp.)
- 1 jalapeño, seeded and minced (1 1/2 Tbsp.)
- Salt, to taste
- 3 cups frozen or fresh sweet corn, cut off the cob (about 4 ears)
- Freshly ground black pepper, to taste
- 1/4 tsp. cayenne pepper
- 1/2 cup whole milk
- 1/2 cup Dannon® Oikos® Plain Greek Nonfat Yogurt
- Zest of 1/2 lime
- 3 Tbsp. cilantro, roughly chopped
- 4 servings
- Place a large sauté pan over medium heat.
- Add the butter along with the onion, garlic, jalapeño and a good pinch of salt. Cook, stirring occasionally for 5 minutes, until the onion begins to soften and you start to smell the garlic.
- Add the corn and continue cooking for 10 minutes, adding more salt and some freshly ground black pepper.
- Stir in the cayenne, then lower the heat to medium low.
- Stir in the milk and yogurt and mix to combine.
- Add the lime zest and cilantro and serve!