- 1/2 banana, sliced into small cubes (about 1/3 cup)
- 1/2 apple, sliced into small cubes (about 1/3 cup)
- 1 tsp. cinnamon
- 1 Tbsp. honey
- 3/4 cup vanilla low-fat yogurt
- 1/2 cup granola
- 1 orange, peeled and cut into segments (about 8-10 segments)
- In a bowl, toss banana, apple, cinnamon, and honey.
- Into a 10 oz. parfait glass, or similar tall glass, layer 1/4 cup vanilla low fat yogurt, 1/3 of the banana and apple mix, 2 Tbsp. of granola, 2 orange segments.
- Repeat layers twice more.
- Top with remaining 2 Tbsp. of granola and remaining orange segments, and serve.